Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Poised to Capitalize on Growing Demand for U.S. Manufacturing
- Regular investments in state-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Low overhead
- Ability to multi-task
- Commitment to maintaining a manageable business size
Thanks to these strategies, we’ve already been able to capture new production orders that formerly went to overseas manufacturers.
The increased demand for U.S. manufacturing is driven by concerns over quality of products made overseas, as well as realizations that rising shipping costs and lag times make American factories a more efficient and cost-effective source of products and materials.
The resurgence of U.S. manufacturing
The resurgence of U.S. manufacturing was highlighted by news reports earlier this year of Wham-O shifting production of its Frisbee and Hula Hoop from China back to the U.S. We’ve also witnessed automotive suppliers moving production from Asia back to U.S. and looking to source their gasketing material locally.
All of these developments herald good news for manufacturers who’ve prepared as we have by:
- Investing in product innovation and development
- Maintaining in-house product testing
- Lowering – or even eliminating – corporate debt
- Cultivating a well-balanced customer base
Contact John Bonforte Jr. at 1-888-3626, ext. 29, for information on how you can benefit from our ability to adapt to today’s dynamic global economy.