Solid Rubber & Plastic Sheeting Manufacturer.Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
We make it in America and Ship Worldwide.
Call Toll Free: (888) 362-6888
for Free Samples and Tech Support.
Solid Rubber & Plastic Foam Sheet Manufacturing:
Duraflex™ is our INDUSTRY-LEADING Solid Rubber and Plastic Sheeting.
GFRs and OEMs rely on the durability, consistency and value provided by Duraflex™ and know they can count on us to work closely with them to meet the physical properties their applications require. Contact John Bonforte Sr. with your specific solid rubber requirement.
Also available in EVA.
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflex are available in some of the following types of rubber:
Underwriters Laboratories has a set of industry standards that it uses to test electronic components, including gaskets.
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
TRUSTED & COMMITTED
The Bonforte family and Monmouth Rubber & Plastics assures our fabricators, GFR’s, gasket cutters, fabricators and resellers that we don’t compete with them, but offer tech support for them and their OEM customers.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
MANUFACTURER AND GLOBAL PROVIDER OF:
Closed Cell Sponge Applications Customers Rely on Us For:
- Air-Conditioning Seals and Gaskets
- Baseboard Heaters
- Dishwasher Gaskets
- Electric Sign Gaskets (UL)
- Humidifier Mounting Pads
- Lighting Equipment Gaskets (UL)
- Refrigerator Seals
- Sander Pads
- Sound Equipment Padding
- Stereo Speaker Vibration Pads
- Vacuum Cleaner Gaskets
- Washer and Dryer Seals
- Air-Conditioning, Heating & Ventilating Systems Gaskets and Seals
- Antenna Gaskets
- Carburetor Gaskets
- Dash Panel Seals
- Lighting Gaskets (Interior and Exterior)
- Noise, Vibration and Harmonics Pads
- Steering Column Seals
- Vehicle Trunk & Door Sealers
- Wiring Harness Gaskets
- Concrete Curing Blankets
- Concrete Expansion Joint
- Door Seals
- Electrical Box Seals
- Log Home Sealing
- Metal Building Closure Seals
- Pipe Wrapping
- Receptacle Seals
- Weather Stripping Lighting Fixtures
- Window Seals
- Air, Dust, Water Seals (Fire and Security Systems)
- Air, Dust, Oil, and Water Seals (UL Recognized for NEMA applications)
- Air and Dust Seals
- Ductwork: Weather strip and Air and Dust
- Gaskets and Weather Strip
INDUSTRIAL and RESIDENTIAL TOOLS
- Knee Pads
- Sanding Pads
- Air, Dust and Water Seals
- Interior and Exterior
- Hatch Seals
- Weather Strip
- Equipment Cushioning Pads
- Mouse Pads
- Back Pack Pads
- Boat Cushions
- Fishing Rod Holders
OTHER CLOSED CELL SPONGE APPLICATIONS
- Conveyor Belt Cushions
- Die Ejection Materials
- Rail Car Repairs
- Oil Seals
Our 54 year history in rubber and plastics manufacturing provides vital stability in a constantly changing rubber industry.
Companies know they can rely on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.