Sales & Customer ServiceMonmouth Rubber & Plastics
We make it in America and Ship Worldwide.
Call Toll Free: (888) 362-6888
for Free Samples and Tech Support.
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics’ goal is to see to it everything happens in a manner which is focused on responding to customer needs.
To focus effectively on customer needs requires highly trained and motivated people.
Our people training consists of Three Key Areas:
Turtles & Chopsticks
The Chicken & the Pig
The T Account
Wondering what these three people training skills are?
Email John Sr. for the answer!
We invest a considerable amount of money and time in helping our people realize their full potential for the tasks at hand. The 1, 2, 3 approach covers the basic underlying qualities that allow people to perform effectively.
It is a well known truism that nothing happens until someone sells something . . . then everything happens!
P.O.P. is an effective sales and marketing program that we have used for many years. As with many of our other programs, it is simple, straight forward, and carries a 1, 2, 3, component approach.
P=PROBLEM O=OPPORTUNITY P=PROFIT SOLUTION
Contact us now to put our rubber and plastic expertise to work for your company.
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
TRUSTED & COMMITTED
The Bonforte family and Monmouth Rubber & Plastics assures our fabricators, GFR’s, gasket cutters, fabricators and resellers that we don’t compete with them, but offer tech support for them and their OEM customers.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics