Who We Are, What We Do and What We Will Do For YouMonmouth Rubber & Plastics Corp.
John Bonforte Sr., GM & Technical Director
EXT. 112 Intl: +1 732-229-3444 – Toll Free: (800) 375-1960
About Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
WHO WE ARE
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics is a family-owned and managed Rubber and Plastic Foam company. It was started in 1964 by John M. Bonforte, Sr. Since 2013, full ownership of the company has been passed down to the capable and experienced hands of his son, John M. Bonforte, Jr. This succession plan guarantees the continued quality and service that our customers expect from Monmouth.
All decisions that affect your business are made in our Long Branch, NJ facility by John M. Bonforte, Jr. and his team. No foreign or off-site interests need to be consulted.
WHAT WE DO
For 54 years Monmouth Rubber has been a basic manufacturer producing closed cell rubber and plastic foam in buns, sheets, rolls, and foam tape. Monmouth Rubber is ISO certified.
All manufacturing is done at our fully equipped manufacturing factory in Long Branch, NJ. Our team is located on site and has hands on experience and the ability to provide a fast response.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU
• Free Technical Support
Monmouth has one of the most comprehensive technical libraries for cellular materials in the industry. Along with its “Ask John” free technical support program, Monmouth offers its customers and potential customers FREE technical information and guidance on a multitude of rubber and plastic questions and problems. It allows you to have expert advice and a comprehensive technical library at your fingertips at no cost.
Your application, in many cases, requires a sample so that you and/or your customer knows they have a product that will work. Monmouth supplies most samples on a no charge basis with a fast response time. Sometimes a nominal charge is required if a special set up is involved.
• Product Development
To set you apart from your competition, Monmouth has an experienced product development and improvement program that will let you offer your customers solutions that are hard to obtain elsewhere.
• Production and Delivery
Your delivery needs guides our scheduling program. We are focused on getting you what you want, and when you need it to satisfy your customers.
• A Fabricator of Your Choice
If you are an OEM, Monmouth will help you develop and solve your problems and supply material to a fabricator of your choice.
If you are a Fabricator, Monmouth will work seamlessly with you and your customer to be sure that your customer has the right product for their application.
Contact us now to put our plastic and rubber expertise to work for your company.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
TRUSTED & COMMITTED
The Bonforte family and Monmouth Rubber & Plastics assures our fabricators, GFR’s, gasket cutters, fabricators and resellers that we don’t compete with them, but offer tech support for them and their OEM customers.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
MANUFACTURER AND GLOBAL PROVIDER OF:
Closed Cell Sponge Applications Customers Rely on Us For:
- Air-Conditioning Seals and Gaskets
- Baseboard Heaters
- Dishwasher Gaskets
- Electric Sign Gaskets (UL)
- Humidifier Mounting Pads
- Lighting Equipment Gaskets (UL)
- Refrigerator Seals
- Sander Pads
- Sound Equipment Padding
- Stereo Speaker Vibration Pads
- Vacuum Cleaner Gaskets
- Washer and Dryer Seals
- Air-Conditioning, Heating & Ventilating Systems Gaskets and Seals
- Antenna Gaskets
- Carburetor Gaskets
- Dash Panel Seals
- Lighting Gaskets (Interior and Exterior)
- Noise, Vibration and Harmonics Pads
- Steering Column Seals
- Vehicle Trunk & Door Sealers
- Wiring Harness Gaskets
- Concrete Curing Blankets
- Concrete Expansion Joint
- Door Seals
- Electrical Box Seals
- Log Home Sealing
- Metal Building Closure Seals
- Pipe Wrapping
- Receptacle Seals
- Weather Stripping Lighting Fixtures
- Window Seals
- Air, Dust, Water Seals (Fire and Security Systems)
- Air, Dust, Oil, and Water Seals (UL Recognized for NEMA applications)
- Air and Dust Seals
- Ductwork: Weather strip and Air and Dust
- Gaskets and Weather Strip
INDUSTRIAL and RESIDENTIAL TOOLS
- Knee Pads
- Sanding Pads
- Air, Dust and Water Seals
- Interior and Exterior
- Hatch Seals
- Weather Strip
- Equipment Cushioning Pads
- Mouse Pads
- Back Pack Pads
- Boat Cushions
- Fishing Rod Holders
OTHER CLOSED CELL SPONGE APPLICATIONS
- Conveyor Belt Cushions
- Die Ejection Materials
- Rail Car Repairs
- Oil Seals
Our 54 year history in rubber and plastics manufacturing provides vital stability in a constantly changing rubber industry.
Companies know they can rely on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.