Conversion Tools & Calculatorsfor a variety of different measurements
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.
We make it in America and Ship Worldwide.
Call Toll Free: (888) 362-6888 for Free Samples and Tech Support.
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics is a great source for information about closed cell sponge rubber and plastic foam. And, sometimes, we can offer insight into some other topics, too.
Below are conversion tools for a variety of different measurements.
Select a unit to convert from in the left column; select a unit to convert to in the right column. Type the number of units to convert from into the “From:” field; the answer will appear in the “To:” and “Result” fields.
Underwriters Laboratories has a set of industry standards that it uses to test electronic components, including gaskets.
Team Monmouth's commitment is to bring ongoing value to our customers. We constantly strive to improve products and services that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Please select one of our team members below to discuss how we can help you!
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
TRUSTED & COMMITTED
The Bonforte family and Monmouth Rubber & Plastics assures our fabricators, GFR’s, gasket cutters, fabricators and resellers that we don’t compete with them, but offer tech support for them and their OEM customers.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics