Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.
Closed Cell Sponge Rubber and Plastic Foam Rolls Manufacturer
We make it in America and Ship Worldwide.
Call Toll Free: (888) 362-6888 for Free Samples and Tech Support.
Closed Cell Sponge Rubber Rolls
As with all our materials, Monmouth’s rubber rolls are sold in partnership with gasket cutters, fabricators, and resellers worldwide.
As a leader in the rubber and plastics industry, Monmouth inspects and tests all raw materials in our ISO accredited laboratory to assure the finest possible quality. We blend our materials in a variety of sponge rubber and plastic foam stocks. These materials possess specific characteristics which make them suited for your unique application.
Rubber rolls can be converted to a variety of gaskets, seals, cushions, insulation and acoustical products. Pressure sensitive adhesive can also be applied to our rubber rolls, making it even more adaptable.
Our rubber rolls have exceptional stability. They are impervious to water, air and dust. Monmouth’s closed cell sponge rubber rolls can be fabricated, gasketed, stripped, cut and bonded.
OEMs rely on the durability, consistency and value provided with our closed cell rubber rolls and know they can count on us to work closely with them to meet the physical properties their applications require.
Monmouth Rubber And Plastics Is An Industry Leading U.S. Manufacturer Of Rubber Plastic Rolls.
- Outstanding sound absorption
- Excellent shock absorption
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Superior insulation against heat and cold
- Exceptional Flotation
Available in conductive, non-conductive and fire-retardant versions, Durafoam contains co CFC’s or HCFC’s. It’s also ROHS compliant and 100% recyclable.
The Choice of Industry Leaders in a Wide Variety of Markets
- Water Sports
Underwriters Laboratories has a set of industry standards that it uses to test electronic components, including gaskets.
Team Monmouth's commitment is to bring ongoing value to our customers. We constantly strive to improve products and services that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Please select one of our team members below to discuss how we can help you!
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
TRUSTED & COMMITTED
The Bonforte family and Monmouth Rubber & Plastics assures our fabricators, GFR’s, gasket cutters, fabricators and resellers that we don’t compete with them, but offer tech support for them and their OEM customers.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
MANUFACTURER AND GLOBAL PROVIDER OF:
Closed Cell Sponge Applications Customers Rely on Us For:
- Air-Conditioning Seals and Gaskets
- Baseboard Heaters
- Dishwasher Gaskets
- Electric Sign Gaskets (UL)
- Humidifier Mounting Pads
- Lighting Equipment Gaskets (UL)
- Refrigerator Seals
- Sander Pads
- Sound Equipment Padding
- Stereo Speaker Vibration Pads
- Vacuum Cleaner Gaskets
- Washer and Dryer Seals
- Air-Conditioning, Heating & Ventilating Systems Gaskets and Seals
- Antenna Gaskets
- Carburetor Gaskets
- Dash Panel Seals
- Lighting Gaskets (Interior and Exterior)
- Noise, Vibration and Harmonics Pads
- Steering Column Seals
- Vehicle Trunk & Door Sealers
- Wiring Harness Gaskets
- Concrete Curing Blankets
- Concrete Expansion Joint
- Door Seals
- Electrical Box Seals
- Log Home Sealing
- Metal Building Closure Seals
- Pipe Wrapping
- Receptacle Seals
- Weather Stripping Lighting Fixtures
- Window Seals
- Air, Dust, Water Seals (Fire and Security Systems)
- Air, Dust, Oil, and Water Seals (UL Recognized for NEMA applications)
- Air and Dust Seals
- Ductwork: Weather strip and Air and Dust
- Gaskets and Weather Strip
INDUSTRIAL and RESIDENTIAL TOOLS
- Knee Pads
- Sanding Pads
- Air, Dust and Water Seals
- Interior and Exterior
- Hatch Seals
- Weather Strip
- Equipment Cushioning Pads
- Mouse Pads
- Back Pack Pads
- Boat Cushions
- Fishing Rod Holders
OTHER CLOSED CELL SPONGE APPLICATIONS
- Conveyor Belt Cushions
- Die Ejection Materials
- Rail Car Repairs
- Oil Seals
Our 54 year history in rubber and plastics manufacturing provides vital stability in a constantly changing rubber industry.
Companies know they can rely on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.