Q&A RUBBER LIBRARYAnswerman: John Bonforte Sr.
People who visited this page also went to “ASK JOHN” FREE TECH SUPPORT
Q&A RUBBER LIBRARY
Welcome to our Question & Answer resource. The answers are meant to be brief & informative. For further detail and explanation just click on my name at the end of the answer and it will open an Email to me. Please enter your question in the subject. You can then ask for further information in addition to the answer given.
- What is required to know when I need a price on “sponge neoprene foam” and “neoprene sponge rubber foam sheets”?
- What is required to know when I need a price on “EVA foam” and EVA foam sheets”?
- What is EVA?
- What are Rubber Sheets?
- What is recycled closed cell rubber & plastic foam?
- What is the Berry Amendment? Also called the Berry Act
- What is the difference between the three different types of Ton – short ton, long ton, and metric ton?
- What is K factor?
- What is R factor?
- 2 different listings in UL – please explain to me in detail the difference between JMLU2 & JMST2?
- What is the difference between compression set suffix B2 and B3 in ASTM-D1056?
Signup to Receive Free
News You Can Use!
on Closed Cell Sponge Rubber & Plastic Foam Materials and New Developments.
By John Bonforte, Sr.
Underwriters Laboratories has a set of industry standards that it uses to test electronic components, including gaskets.
Team Monmouth's commitment is to bring ongoing value to our customers. We constantly strive to improve products and services that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Please select one of our team members below to discuss how we can help you!
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
TRUSTED & COMMITTED
The Bonforte family and Monmouth Rubber & Plastics assures our fabricators, GFR’s, gasket cutters, fabricators and resellers that we don’t compete with them, but offer tech support for them and their OEM customers.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
MANUFACTURER AND GLOBAL PROVIDER OF:
Closed Cell Sponge Applications Customers Rely on Us For:
- Air-Conditioning Seals and Gaskets
- Baseboard Heaters
- Dishwasher Gaskets
- Electric Sign Gaskets (UL)
- Humidifier Mounting Pads
- Lighting Equipment Gaskets (UL)
- Refrigerator Seals
- Sander Pads
- Sound Equipment Padding
- Stereo Speaker Vibration Pads
- Vacuum Cleaner Gaskets
- Washer and Dryer Seals
- Air-Conditioning, Heating & Ventilating Systems Gaskets and Seals
- Antenna Gaskets
- Carburetor Gaskets
- Dash Panel Seals
- Lighting Gaskets (Interior and Exterior)
- Noise, Vibration and Harmonics Pads
- Steering Column Seals
- Vehicle Trunk & Door Sealers
- Wiring Harness Gaskets
- Concrete Curing Blankets
- Concrete Expansion Joint
- Door Seals
- Electrical Box Seals
- Log Home Sealing
- Metal Building Closure Seals
- Pipe Wrapping
- Receptacle Seals
- Weather Stripping Lighting Fixtures
- Window Seals
- Air, Dust, Water Seals (Fire and Security Systems)
- Air, Dust, Oil, and Water Seals (UL Recognized for NEMA applications)
- Air and Dust Seals
- Ductwork: Weather strip and Air and Dust
- Gaskets and Weather Strip
INDUSTRIAL and RESIDENTIAL TOOLS
- Knee Pads
- Sanding Pads
- Air, Dust and Water Seals
- Interior and Exterior
- Hatch Seals
- Weather Strip
- Equipment Cushioning Pads
- Mouse Pads
- Back Pack Pads
- Boat Cushions
- Fishing Rod Holders
OTHER CLOSED CELL SPONGE APPLICATIONS
- Conveyor Belt Cushions
- Die Ejection Materials
- Rail Car Repairs
- Oil Seals