Airaflex™ Open Cell Sponge Rubber & Plastic Foam
Airaflex™ CF is our INDUSTRY-LEADING open cell sponge rubber and plastic foam.
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.
We make it in America and Ship Worldwide.
Call Toll Free: (888) 362-6888
for Free Samples and Free Tech Support.
What is Airaflex “CF”?
Through a proprietary process, Monmouth Rubber can produce a cellular material and control the cell size and the quantity of open cells to closed cells.
Why Is This Meaningful?
The Airaflex™ CF Series allows design engineers to incorporate a seal that deflects with low bolting pressure to accommodate different degrees of compression within the same gasket and still effectuate a functional seal.
Airaflex™ CF is available standard in black; on special order in colors & with BioBlock Antifungal protection.
Airaflex™ CF is available in sheets, rolls, tape and with special laminations.
- Offers Exceptional Weather Resistance (10 year Accelerated Testing)
- Good Temperature Resistance, -40ºC to +120ºC
- Good Resistance to Chemicals & Alkalis
- Exceptionally Low Compression Deflection Resulting in Conformity to Varying Shapes. Also Prevents Deformation of Mating Components
- Airaflex™ is Manufactured Exclusively by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Corp.
Note: some specifications that the Airaflex™ CF Series meets: Chrysler MSAY 522, Ty1 & TY2; GM6086M TY 1A (SUPER SOFT); GMW15473, TOYOTA TSK650G; WSB-M3G102-B2
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflex are available in some of the following types of rubber:
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS
Underwriters Laboratories has a set of industry standards that it uses to test electronic components, including gaskets.
Team Monmouth's commitment is to bring ongoing value to our customers. We constantly strive to improve products and services that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Please select one of our team members below to discuss how we can help you!
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
TRUSTED & COMMITTED
The Bonforte family and Monmouth Rubber & Plastics assures our fabricators, GFR’s, gasket cutters, fabricators and resellers that we don’t compete with them, but offer tech support for them and their OEM customers.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
MANUFACTURER AND GLOBAL PROVIDER OF:
BUNS – Closed Cell Sponge Rubber
SHEETS / SHEETING – Closed Cell, Open Cell, and Solid Rubber
ROLLS – Closed Cell Sponge Rubber
FOAM TAPE & WEATHER STRIPPING – Closed Cell Sponge Rubber & Foam
Closed Cell Rubber and Plastic
Open Cell Sponge Rubber & Foam
Solid Rubber & Plastic Sheeting
Recycled Rubber & Plastic
REQUEST OUR SPONGE RUBBER & PLASTIC FOAM SAMPLE CARD
Our 54 year history in rubber and plastics manufacturing provides vital stability in a constantly changing rubber industry.
Companies know they can rely on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.