Rubber Buns - Closed Cell Sponge Rubber & Plastic FoamMonmouth Rubber & Plastics
As with all our materials, Monmouth’s rubber buns are sold in partnership with gasket cutters, fabricators, and resellers worldwide.
As a leader in the cellular rubber and plastics industry, Monmouth inspects and tests all raw materials in our ISO accredited laboratory to assure the finest possible quality. We blend our materials in a variety of sponge rubber and plastic foam stocks. These materials possess specific characteristics which make them suited for your unique application.
Closed cell sponge rubber buns can also be converted into rubber sheets or rolls. From these materials , a variety of gaskets, seals, cushions, insulation and acoustical products are manufactured. Pressure sensitive adhesive can also be applied to our materials, making them even more adaptable.
Our closed cell rubber buns have exceptional stability. They are impervious to water, air and dust. Monmouth’s closed cell sponge rubber buns can be fabricated, gasketed, stripped, cut and bonded.
OEMs rely on the durability, consistency and value provided with our rubber buns and know they can count on us to work closely with them and a fabricator of their choice to meet the physical properties their applications require.
NEW! Check it out after you read this page
Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
- Outstanding sound absorption
- Excellent shock absorption
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Superior insulation against heat and cold
- Exceptional Flotation
Available in conductive, non-conductive and fire-retardant versions, Durafoam contains co CFC’s or HCFC’s. It’s also ROHS compliant and 100% recyclable.
The Choice of Industry Leaders in a Wide Variety of Markets
- Water Sports
Durafoam DK Series
The Durafoam DK series offers fabricators a one-stop shop for competitively priced materials that meet 80% of all
the specifications you require, and offers the fabricator a one-stop shop at competitive pricing for:
- UL 50E – Std safety for enclosures for electrical equipment
- UL 508 – Std for safety industrial control equipment
- UL 157 – Std for safety for gasket and seals
- UL 94 HF1 – Std for safety for test for flammability for plastic materials
Intl: +1 732-229-3444 | Toll Free: (800) 375-1960
Team Monmouth's commitment is to bring ongoing value to our customers. We constantly strive to improve products and services that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Please select one of our team members below to discuss how we can help you!
Monmouth Rubber and Plastics
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflex are available in some of the following types of rubber.
Click chart image to enlarge full size ⇒
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflexare available in some of the following types of rubbers.
Click chart image to enlarge full size. This chart is best viewed landscape on mobile phones.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
MANUFACTURER AND GLOBAL PROVIDER OF:
Our 50 year history in rubber and plastics manufacturing provides vital stability in a constantly changing rubber industry.
Companies know they can rely on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.