Bondaflex™ - Recycled Rubber & Plastics Material CompositesMonmouth Rubber & Plastics.
We make it in America and Ship Worldwide.
Call Toll Free: (888) 362-6888 for Free Samples and Tech Support.
Bondaflex™ is our INDUSTRY-LEADING Controlled Particle Size Composites of Recycled Rubber & Plastic Material
Bondaflex™ is available in cellular or solid form. Our recycled rubber and plastic composites show up in the most diverse products.
Recycled rubber has found its way into every aspect of everyday life…
- High performance footwear
- Playground equipment underpadding
- Federally specified expansion joint applications
- Industrial components requiring high density at a cost effective price
Many customers are attracted by Bondaflex’s ability to offer high density at a cost-effective price.
Industry-leading OEMs also value Bondaflex’s consistent quality and reliability of our recycled rubber and plastics materials, which result from two key factors:
- Our status as the only supplier of recycled cellular materials that is vertically integrated back to the manufacture of prime cellular materials.
- Our state-of-the-art size reduction, size sorting, mixing and curing equipment, with full backup or each machine to ensure that equipment downtime does not affect material supply to our customers.
Cost effective and very energy efficient
OEMs appreciate our recycled rubber and plastic composites because the materials are not only cost effective but also energy efficient or, more accurately, highly eco-efficient, meaning that significantly less energy and fewer raw materials are needed for their production as opposed to the equivalent prime material products.
Did you know that over 98% of all waste
generated by Monmouth Rubber is RECYCLED?
Monmouth Has Been Supplying Bondaflex Materials to the Construction Industry for more than 50 years.
Sponge Rubber Expansion Joint Filler
ASTM-D-1752-04 TYPE 1,
HH-F-341, TYPE II, CLASS A,
AASHTO M 153, TYPE I FAA
P-610-2.7, CRD-C 509 TYPE I
Neoprene/Polymeric Blend Sponge
DURAFOAM DK5151 HD
DURAFOAM DK1111 LD
UL Listed – Self Extinguishing
Cross Linked Polyethylene
and EVA Foam
Solid Rubber Bearing Pads
AASHTO – ASTM-D-2000 –
Just four examples of how Monmouth’s materials (Bondaflex B33CS & Durafoam C121A) helped guarantee the success of the project:
McAlpine Lock Project
Red River Water Control
Intl: +1 732-229-3444 | Toll Free: (800) 375-1960
Team Monmouth's commitment is to bring ongoing value to our customers. We constantly strive to improve products and services that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Please select one of our team members below to discuss how we can help you!
Monmouth Rubber and Plastics
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflex are available in some of the following types of rubber.
Click chart image to enlarge full size ⇒
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflexare available in some of the following types of rubbers.
Click chart image to enlarge full size. This chart is best viewed landscape on mobile phones.
Visit Monmouth Rubber & Plastics at...
Stop by our booth and we will show you
'54 Reasons Why'
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
offers the industry
QUALITY, VALUE & SERVICE
FOAM EXPO is North America’s leading exhibition and conference for the technical foam manufacturing supply chain.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
MANUFACTURER AND GLOBAL PROVIDER OF:
Our 54 year history in rubber and plastics manufacturing provides vital stability in a constantly changing rubber industry.
Companies know they can rely on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.