Durafoam Neoprene Equivalents:
We make it in America and Ship Worldwide.
100% Neoprene Wetsuit Material and Neoprene Equivalents to Any Current or Obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR Stock.
Call Toll Free: (888) 362-6888 for Free Samples and Tech Support.
Durafoam™ Neoprene Equivalents are available in some of the following types of rubber:
DURAFOAM™ N231 & N207 (Rubatex G231N & G207N equivalents)
100% NEOPRENE – Wetsuit Material
and Neoprene Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock.
Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
The MRPC stock numbers listed in these charts, we believe, are comparable to the listed competitors’ stock numbers based on their published physical property charts.
When considering a competitive comparable material, please keep in mind that some materials have unique physicals that are not part of the recognized industry specifications and standards.
Customer sample evaluation and approval of any substitution is suggested. MRPC will supply free of charge evaluation and testing of its materials to assist customers in their evaluation. For technical evaluation and support, please contact us.
Neoprene – Wetsuit Material – Global Shipping
After Nearly 25 Years, U.S. Manufacturer Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Corp Puts The ‘Made In America’ Label Back On An Iconic American Product.
Some products are just synonymous with America. But these days, your grandma’s apple pies are one of
the few products that are actually still made here. During the past few decades, many U.S. manufacturers have been outsourcing the production of some of America’s most iconic products to cut down on manufacturing costs. Even America’s greatest past time, baseball, is played with balls stitched together in Costa Rica; and many of Mattel’s most iconic American toys, like the Barbie doll, are now made in Hong Kong. – Read full article [PDF]
Article: Closed Cell Gaskets
Resource: Rubber Library
Underwriters Laboratories has a set of industry standards that it uses to test electronic components, including gaskets.
Team Monmouth's commitment is to bring ongoing value to our customers. We constantly strive to improve products and services that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Please select one of our team members below to discuss how we can help you!
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
TRUSTED & COMMITTED
The Bonforte family and Monmouth Rubber & Plastics assures our fabricators, GFR’s, gasket cutters, fabricators and resellers that we don’t compete with them, but offer tech support for them and their OEM customers.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
MANUFACTURER AND GLOBAL PROVIDER OF:
Closed Cell Sponge Applications Customers Rely on Us For:
- Air-Conditioning Seals and Gaskets
- Baseboard Heaters
- Dishwasher Gaskets
- Electric Sign Gaskets (UL)
- Humidifier Mounting Pads
- Lighting Equipment Gaskets (UL)
- Refrigerator Seals
- Sander Pads
- Sound Equipment Padding
- Stereo Speaker Vibration Pads
- Vacuum Cleaner Gaskets
- Washer and Dryer Seals
- Air-Conditioning, Heating & Ventilating Systems Gaskets and Seals
- Antenna Gaskets
- Carburetor Gaskets
- Dash Panel Seals
- Lighting Gaskets (Interior and Exterior)
- Noise, Vibration and Harmonics Pads
- Steering Column Seals
- Vehicle Trunk & Door Sealers
- Wiring Harness Gaskets
- Concrete Curing Blankets
- Concrete Expansion Joint
- Door Seals
- Electrical Box Seals
- Log Home Sealing
- Metal Building Closure Seals
- Pipe Wrapping
- Receptacle Seals
- Weather Stripping Lighting Fixtures
- Window Seals
- Air, Dust, Water Seals (Fire and Security Systems)
- Air, Dust, Oil, and Water Seals (UL Recognized for NEMA applications)
- Air and Dust Seals
- Ductwork: Weather strip and Air and Dust
- Gaskets and Weather Strip
INDUSTRIAL and RESIDENTIAL TOOLS
- Knee Pads
- Sanding Pads
- Air, Dust and Water Seals
- Interior and Exterior
- Hatch Seals
- Weather Strip
- Equipment Cushioning Pads
- Mouse Pads
- Back Pack Pads
- Boat Cushions
- Fishing Rod Holders
OTHER CLOSED CELL SPONGE APPLICATIONS
- Conveyor Belt Cushions
- Die Ejection Materials
- Rail Car Repairs
- Oil Seals
Our 54 year history in rubber and plastics manufacturing provides vital stability in a constantly changing rubber industry.
Companies know they can rely on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.