What are rubber sheets? Rubber Sheets ExplainedNatural Rubber
What are rubber sheets? Ask John
The term rubber sheets covers a broad range of products. We will try to help refine what is actually required when a customer asks for “Rubber Sheets”
John Bonforte, Sr.
Technical Support & GM
732-229-3444 Ext 12
The following are some but not all details needed to decide what type of rubber sheet is actually required.
- What polymer (rubber) is required. Such as neoprene, natural rubber, EPDM, nitrile, etc.
- Is it cellular or solid?
- If it is cellular, is it open cell or closed cell?
- Is there a special size sheet as it relates to length and width.
- What is the thickness?
- Is there a specification, such as ASTM, etc?
- What is the application? What do you want the rubber to do?
- What is the color?
- Are there any other details not mentioned above.
Sheets / Sheeting
Monmouth Rubber and Plastics is an industry leading U.S. manufacturer of closed cell, open cell and solid rubber and plastic sheets / sheeting.
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Corp