Solid Rubber & Plastic Sheeting Manufacturer - Made in The USA.Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Solid Rubber & Plastic Foam Sheet Manufacturing:
Duraflex™ is our INDUSTRY-LEADING Solid Rubber and Plastic Sheeting.
GFRs and OEMs rely on the durability, consistency and value provided by Duraflex™ and know they can count on us to work closely with them to meet the physical properties their applications require. Contact John Bonforte Sr. with your specific solid rubber requirement.
Also available in EVA.
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflex are available in some of the following types of rubber:
Monmouth Rubber and Plastics
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflex are available in some of the following types of rubber.
Click chart image to enlarge full size ⇒
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflexare available in some of the following types of rubbers.
Click chart image to enlarge full size. This chart is best viewed landscape on mobile phones.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
MANUFACTURER AND GLOBAL PROVIDER OF:
Our 50 year history in rubber and plastics manufacturing provides vital stability in a constantly changing rubber industry.
Companies know they can rely on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.