President's MessageJohn Bonforte, Jr
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Corp
TO OUR MANY CUSTOMERS & FRIENDS WORLDWIDE
“Monmouth Rubber supplies products and solves problems for customers on a global scale. While there are other companies that supply products similar to ours, none have a people team more devoted than ours. When it comes to the quality of our people and the extra effort they give when servicing customers needs – Monmouth excels.
Please feel free to contact any of our team and I assure you they will put forth a special effort to make your business experience a productive and satisfying one.”
John Bonforte, President / COO
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Corp.
Monmouth Rubber and Plastics
Cut It. Coat It. Form it. It will do just about anything you want it to do.
Whether you’re looking for open cell sponge rubber, solid sheeting or closed cell plastic foam, you can count on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics to deliver the materials you want.
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflex are available in some of the following types of rubber.
Click chart image to enlarge full size ⇒
Durafoam, Duraflex and Airaflexare available in some of the following types of rubbers.
Click chart image to enlarge full size. This chart is best viewed landscape on mobile phones.
John Bonforte Jr., President and John Bonforte Sr., GM & Tech Support and Jenna Stevens, Customer Service (Insert)
It was great seeing you at Foam Expo and making it a big hit for us.
We are here for you. Please call us for all your cellular rubber and plastic needs.
NEW! Equivalents to any current or obsolete Rubatex, Ensolite or ANR stock Competitive Stock Number Equivalency Charts:
2. Durafoam™ Stocks Comparable to Ensolite® Stocks - View Chart
- REQUEST SAMPLES Rubber & plastic foam materialsRead more>
- FREE TECH SUPPORT Global support and Solutions Read more>
- TRASH FOR CASH Recycling Program Read more>
- "ASK JOHN" - Q&A With John Bonforte, Sr. Read more>
- IN THE NEWS Monmouth Rubber & Plastics Read more>
- TECHNICAL LITERATUREArticles, Releases & Data Sheets Read more>
- CONVERSION TOOLS Variety of different measurements.Read more>
- PRICING & SALES SUPPORTCall or write us Read more>
Neoprene was originally used as an oil resistant replacement for natural rubber.
by Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
Monmouth Rubber & Plastics
MANUFACTURER AND GLOBAL PROVIDER OF:
Our 54 year history in rubber and plastics manufacturing provides vital stability in a constantly changing rubber industry.
Companies know they can rely on Monmouth Rubber & Plastics.